- March 3, 2017
- personal development, sacred ways, coaching, transpersonal psychology, NLP, Hypnotherapy, vince wishart, tattoos, oriental tattoo, healing modality, sacred empowering language, LM blog
- recovery, spirituality, workshops, spiritual growth, oriental tattoos, spiritual tattoos, transpersonal psychology, experiential processes, tattoo artist, artist vince wishart, transformative artist, coaching, communication
Intentional Tattoo Description (This is the 3rd article to read before booking an Intentional Tattoo. Please read the preceding articles starting with number 0ne) Intentional Tattoo Description is: INTENTIONAL TATTOO IS A TRANSFORMATIONAL PROCESS It can be used for many purposes such as: Do you ever feel unresourceful? Perhaps stuck in that state...
- March 1, 2017
- coaching, sacred language, NLP, Hypnotherapy, vince wishart, rebecca ruth, oriental tattoo
- personal growth, altruism, counseling, personal development, transpersonal psychology, experiential processes, coaching, breathwork
Lovemedicine A Transpersonal Psychology Perspective Transpersonal Psychology is a field of psychology that incorporates the spiritual elements of human experience with contemporary Psychology. From this framework, it is understood that greater, more rapid personal evolution is possible through assistance from Divine Source. Transpersonal...
- March 8, 2017
- sacred music, ecstatic dance, personal development, healing circle, recovery, green living, spirituality, sacred ways, harmony, earth mother, eco-sustainability, religion, coaching, transpersonal psychology, counsel, sacred language, NLP, Hypnotherapy, vince wishart, rebecca ruth, tattoos, oriental tattoo, award winning tattoos, healing modality, sacred empowering language, LM blog
- Subconscious journey, perception medicine, transpersonal psychology, infinite possibilities, experiential processes, vine wishart, rebecca ruth, coaching, counsel, NLP, Hypnotherapy, lovemedicine, sacred language
“Welcome. Thank you so much for coming to have a deeper understanding of what makes me tick and how I ended up here in heaven. This is the perception I choose to embody these days: Perception Medicine. I am intrigued by what brought you here, and what it is that I can do to serve […]...